Since 1992, Ace Travel Service has provided thousands of clients with premium vip service for professional and personal travel needs.
Ace Travel Service is a licensed, bonded and accredited Travel Agency of the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) and International Association of Travel Agents Network (IATAN).
We are endorsed by the world's major airlines, hotels, and travel suppliers.
- Extraordinary Meetings and Conventions Planning. From travel arrangements, accommodations, and conference room arrangements to even customizing choices for banquet menus, we handle all aspects of your conference planning.
- Group Travel planning: If you are having a hard time with group reservations, just contact us. We will make group planning easy for you (Missionary trips, Student group trips, etc.).
- Business Trip Planning: You can depend on us to find your flight schedule and accommodations with no worries. We will make your business trip arrangements simple and stress free.
- Vacation Planning: Honeymoon, Anniversary, Reunion Family trips, and much more. We will provide for you professional advice and customize to your needs for the perfect vacation itinerary.
Selected Conferences and Conventions:
- 2014-May - Tekone Conference at Los Angeles, (Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles)
- 2014-May - Government Meeting at Tysons Corner (The Ritz Carlton)
- 2014-Jun - SNUAA-USA National Meeting 2014 at Tysons Corner (Westin Tysons Corner)
- 2014-Jul - KECA Conference at Mission Hills (Westin Mission Hills)
- 2014-Jan - 2014 Ocean Science Meeting at La Jolla (Ala Moana Hotel)
- 2013-Jul - NOAA-MOF group at Tysons Corner (Westin Tysons Corner)
- 2013-Aug - EAPSI Conference at Newark (The Courtyard Marriott)
- 2013-May - Asian-Festival at Columbus, Ohio (Marriott Columbus)
- 2013-Jan - KUSCO Board Meeting at San Diego (Marriott Marquis & Marina)
- 2013-May - Korea-USA Business informal Meeting at Los Angeles (Marriott Downtown)
- 2012-Aug - EAPSI Conference at Garden Grove, Ca (The Hyatt Garden Grove)
- 2012-Apr - 9th US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Seoul (Sheraton Hotel)
- 2011-Apr - 8th US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Pasadena, Ca (The Westin Pasadena)
- 2010-Apr - 7th US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Seoul (Lotte hotel)
- 2009-Apr - 6th US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Las Vegas (Monte Carlo Hotel)
- 2009-Jun - Korean-Festival at Anchorage
- 2009-Jul - Student group Traveling From Korea to USA (English Language Program)
- 2008-Jul - FGWM Conference at Cancun (The Moon Palace)
- 2008-Apr - 5th US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Jeju Island (Shila Hotel)
- 2008-Aug - The Royal Days Festival at Szekesfehervar, Hungary
- 2007-Oct - Group Mission Trip to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 2007-May - 4th US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Hawaii (The Hyatt Regency)
- 2006-Apr - FGWM Conference at Los Angeles (The Hilton Los Angeles)
- 2006-Jun - Korean-Festival at Seattle
- 2005-Feb - 2nd US-KOREA Nanotechnology Forum at Los Angeles (TheWilshire Grand)
- 2005-Apr - Phoenix F.A.O.G group Conference at Yeoido, Seoul
- 2004-May - FGWM Conference at Seoul
- 2003-1993 - FGWM Conference at Seoul each year.
What We DO
- VIP Business Travel Arrangements
- Corporate Conference Reservation
- Event Travel Reservations
- Customized Group Travel Planning
- Private Travel Arrangements
- Vacation Travel Planning
- Cruise Travel Plannig
- Hotel Reservations